GDPR issues – data protection
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related legislation directly affect the obligations you have in regard to the content management of your website. We will be happy to help you with this both legally and technically.
What can we help you with?
- Comprehensive analysis of your company´s data protection needs (GDPR),
- Personal Data Use Policy (Information Memorandum),
- Internal data protection guidelines,
- Training of persons authorized to handle personal data and persons who come into contact with personal data and a GDPR training report,
- Consent to the use of personal data,
- Revision of contracts and internal documents to make sure they comply with current GDPR legislative requirements (contracts with your employees and clients),
- Personal Data Processing Agreement (a personalized contract between you and external parties to whom you provide personal data for processing – typically accountants, website administrators, marketing companies),
- Agreement on the performance of personal data protection officer,
- Audit and review of the use of personal information online (GDPR audit of your website),
- Performance of a data protection officer (if you do not have a suitable person to perform this legally required function, we are prepared to perform this function)
THID YOU KNOW THAT:
The Office for Personal Data Protection can normally impose fines of up to millions of Czech Crowns for non-compliance with the obligations of an entrepreneur in the area of personal data protection (GDPR). We can help you avoid such inconveniences.