Matrimonial property

reduction, extension and division

What can we help you with?

They may be situations in life when the matrimonial property needs to be reduced or expanded, or when it needs to be settled. We will help you prepare the necessary documents for the reduction or extension of the matrimonial property or, in the event of divorce, an agreement on the division of the matrimonial property and, in the case of modifications of the matrimonial property that require the form of notarial record, we will help you find a reliable and fast notary. We can also prepare a pre-marital agreement on matrimonial property or separation of property of spouses.


Spouses can burden each other with debts that can be a significant burden long after the marriage has ended? We can help you minimize unnecessary risks.